Chicco was founded in Como, Italy, in 1958 by Pietro Catelli under the parent company Artsana. Artsana produced and sold hypodermic needles, thermometers and syringes. With the birth of Catelli’s son also came Chicco, now one of the top stroller and juvenile products brands out there.
Why Trust Us?
Because my full-time job is being mom to 2 precious daughters, and I know a thing or two about strollers. Besides personal experience, I get feedback from other moms who use these strollers every day and put all that research into our unbiased stroller buying guides
Table of Contents
Current Best-Selling Chicco Strollers
- Ultra-lightweight frame stroller accepts all Chicco infant car seats (sold separately) with secure, click-in attachment
- One-hand, compact fold stands independently for on-the-go convenience
- Ergonomic, padded push handle with four height positions for parent comfort
- Full-size, easy-to-use stroller features a parent-friendly design to simplify travel from infant through toddler
- One-hand, smart fold design is compact and stands upright on its wheels without the push handle touching the ground
- Removable seat and canopy transform Bravo to a lightweight car seat carrier for streamlined travel from day one
- CAR SEAT AND STROLLER COMBO – The Chicco Bravo Quick-Fold Stroller paired with the Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat creates a baby travel system.
- SEAMLESS TRANSITIONS – A removable seat and canopy transform the stroller to a lightweight infant car seat carrier and offers secure, click-in attachment via the child tray – no adapter...
- EASY TO USE | EASY TO STORE – With a compact, one-hand, smart fold design, the stroller stands independently without the push handle touching the ground. Large wheels with treaded tires...
- Lightweight and compact for on-the-go convenience
- Accepts all Chicco infant car seats with secure, click-in attachment
- Innovative fold/carry handle for a one-hand, free-standing quick fold
- TRAVEL FRIENDLY – Weighing in at just 17 lbs., this lightweight baby stroller with aluminum frame is ideal for everyday errands or as a convenient travel stroller.
- EASY TO USE – A compact fold with automatic storage latch and carry handle make the Liteway a handy and portable baby stroller.
- DESIGNED FOR COMFORT – The 4-position backrest with easy, one-hand adjustment allows the child to recline or sit up to view the action, and the adjustable leg rest provides additional calf...
Other companies under the Artsana umbrella include the European brand Prénatal Spa, helping women “experience more serene, independent, modern and relaxed maternity.”
Boppy is another baby company brought in to the Artsana family in 2008 and it produces the fantastic U-shaped nursing pillow that can also be used to support babies as they sit or lie down.
In addition to their reputable Chicco strollers, Chicco also manufactures such baby gear as car seats, high chairs, baby backpacks/carriers, play yards, and walkers. Chicco also has a line of toys for children from newborn age up through preschool.
- Accepts all Chicco KeyFit and Fit2 car seats with click-in attachment (sold separately)
- Exclusive Control Console with hand-operated swivel and brake controls for unmatched convenience
- Multi-position reclining seat with 3D Air Mesh backrest for improved ventilation
It’s been a while since Chicco offered an all-terrain stroller, but now we’re delighted to have one in the newer Activ3. This is the kind you use for both everyday outings and exercise because it is lightweight but with all the features you need. Weighing only 27 pounds, the Activ3 accommodates your child from 6 months old up to 50 lbs. For newborns, attach a Chicco Keyfit car seat for your own travel system.
The handlebar has a lot going on around it. First, it is adjustable in 5 positions. Then you have a hand-controlled brake so as not to interrupt your stride. A hand-controlled switch flips the front swivel wheel into locked and unlocked positions.
An ample sun canopy with peek-a-boo window, child bumper bar, 5-point padded safety harness, and multi-position reclining seat round out the features that make outings and adventures a positive experience for both you and baby. Maintenance-free rubber tires with suspension smooth out the ride.
So far the reviews have been very good with high marks across the board. Parents enjoy the versatility for light jogs and power walks, while at the same time using their Activ3 for casual outings and errands. Read our full Activ3 Jogger review for even more information.
- The child seat removes easily to create a frame carrier for the KeyFit during the first 6 months
- Sporty fabrics are wipe able, durable and water repellent. Full-coverage, extendable canopy with flippable tinted window/mesh vent
- Pneumatic tires, 12" front and 16" rear spoked wheels , Carton Dimensions - 22.7 x 32.13 x 12.78 inches
A step up from the Activ3, the Tre has more features if you want a stroller with all the bells and whistles, especially if you have a more serious jogging or running routine. The Tre weighs a pound and a half more than the Activ3 because of the larger rear tires, at 28½ lbs. It also holds your child up to 50 pounds. The seat is removable on the Tre, allowing you to have a smaller, more compact travel system as you insert the Chicco Keyfit car seat right onto the frame for a much more compact travel system.
The handlebar has a lot going on around it. First, it is adjustable in 5 positions. Then you have a hand-controlled brake so as not to interrupt your stride. To slow down on hills, a deceleration brake is right on the handle. A hand-controlled switch flips the front swivel wheel into locked and unlocked positions.
An ample sun canopy with peek-a-boo window, child bumper bar, 5-point padded safety harness, and multi-position reclining seat round out the features that make outings and adventures a positive experience for both you and baby. Larger 16″ bicycle-style pneumatic rear tires with suspension glide over the pavement for your runs.
So far the reviews have been mixed. Parents like the convenience of the deceleration brake and the fact that they can lock the front swivel wheel without stopping.
- Removable seat for easy transformation into a stylish frame carrier for the key fit
- Large basket easily accessed from front or rear and for children up to 50 pounds. Supports a child from 6 months
- Multi-position reclining seat and all-wheel suspension for baby's comfort
Newer to the Chicco line, the Bravo has a removable seat so when your baby is newborn, you simply put your Chicco Keyfit car seat right onto the frame, making a stylish, lighter weight travel system. Once your child is big enough to look out into the world, the toddler seat holds up to 50 pounds for years of use. And it’s not that heavy, either -only 23 lbs.
Consumer Reports gives the Bravo an astounding overall score, with an excellent mark for ease of use, and Very Good marks for maneuverability and safety.
The one-handed, self-standing fold is a huge plus when you’re holding your baby, and a generous basket is accessible from both the front and rear of the stroller. Parents, you get a height-adjustable handle and a console with two deep cup holders. The seat reclines in multiple positions, and all-wheel suspension smooths out the ride. An extending sun canopy has a mesh peek-a-boo window.
Since this product is very new at the time of writing, there are only a couple of reviews online. But they average out to a great rating for the convenient self-standing one-handed fold and for the removable seat.
See this informative demo video of the Chicco Bravo:
Chicco Bravo For2
- Accommodates 2 children: Traditional stroller seat plus back seat and platform for big kids to ride or stand
- Main stroller seat folds forward to accept KeyFit or Fit2 car seat with an audible click
- Main stroller seat includes 5-point harness, adjustable canopy, and detachable child tray
Chicco has taken their stylish and popular Bravo, and turned it into a sit and stand stroller called the Bravo For2! When I first saw this stroller, I was surprised and impressed at how compact it is – it barely looks larger than a single.
It weighs more than the single, though. Compared with the Joovy Caboose Ultralight at 22 lbs, the Bravo For2 weighs 26½ lbs. It has a weight capacity of 80 lbs with a traditional seat in front that accommodates the Chicco KeyFit car seat to turn it into a travel system.
Around back is the standing platform and bench for your older child. The bench has a three-point lap belt and folds up when not in use.
The Bravo For2 is fully-featured with a parent console with two cup holders and zippered storage pocket, a removable child tray with cup holders, a large storage basket and your older child’s pocket underneath the bench seat when it’s folded up. It has an easy one-step fold that stands alone and is quite compact for being a stand-on tandem stroller. Linked parking brakes provide one-step convenience and a full-coverage extendable sun canopy also shades your older child when seated with a pop-out visor!
Reviews so far rate this stroller at 4½ stars and parents love the compact folded size, excellent maneuverability and how well it is designed for two children.
Here’s a quick official demo video:
- Convenient one-hand quick fold. Assembled Dimensions- 38 x 25.5 x 41.25 inches. Folded Dimensions- 13.5 x 25.5 x 33.25 inches. Product Weight- 18 pounds
- Ultra-light weight aluminum frame
- 3 wheel design allows for nimble steering and a sporty stance
If you’ve ever wanted a lightweight travel system stroller for your newborn, then look no further than the Chicco Viaro. Just released in the spring of 2016, the Viaro is a lightweight three-wheeler weighing just 18 lbs, making it an instant favorite for on-the-go parents.
The stroller comes with a Chicco Keyfit 30 infant car seat, a Recommended Buy with Consumer Reports, rated Best Crash Protection. The canopy on the stroller covers the car seat hood for full coverage.
The Viaro has a full-size seat with a weight capacity of 50 lbs and a 5-point safety harness that grows with your child. You’ll appreciate the child’s snack tray and parent console, both with two cup holders. The three-wheel design gives parents agile maneuverability in tight spaces. Plenty of storage space beneath the seat has enough room to carry all your baby essentials.
So far the Chicco Viaro has been getting high reviews from happy moms who recommend it for the lightweight, compact convenience. Many reviews mention liking the one-handed standing fold and the canopy coverage used in conjunction with the car seat.
This little demo video shows you how the Viaro looks and works:
- Chico urban Stroller
- Chico urban 6-in-1 modular stroller
- Stylish, 6-in-1 modular stroller solution for your ever-changing baby
If you’re looking for a sleek and stylish reversing seat stroller, Chicco has the Urban. This is a full-sized stroller weighing 24 lbs and holds your child up to 50 lbs.
Choose from six seating options either parent facing or outward facing with the seat, the seat turned into a bassinet, or the car seat right on the chassis. The Urban is specifically designed to accept any Chicco Keyfit car seat.
The three-position seat recline and adjustable leg give your baby just the right angle and support for comfort. A rotating, removable bumper bar for easy ins and outs and a full-coverage sun canopy rounds out your child’s experience.
Parents, you get a removable cup holder, and a three-position height adjustable telescoping handle bar. Stopping is easy with a one-step petal brake and the storage basket holds all your essentials. The fold is easy, but you have to take off the car seat adapter first and the seat, too, if you don’t want it to be too bulky. See the video below at 6:26.
Customize your stroller with a color pack that comes with a seat pad, canopy liner, bag and weather boot sold separately in 5 different colors.
Reviews across different web retailers rate the Urban at 4 stars for the modern design and versatility among the bassinet/toddler seat/car seat options.
Here is one mom’s take on her Chicco Urban:
- Key Fit car seat clicks easily and securely into Cortina CX stroller
- Fully-reclining seat with 8 positions and Memory Recline.Front Wheel Diameter: 6.75 inches. Rear Wheel Diameter: 7.5 inches
- One-hand fold and parent tray with cup holder and storage and compartment
The Chicco Cortina stroller has been a popular favorite for many years. Across different web retailers and review sites, this stroller has gotten rave reviews and has gotten very high ratings on average. And it’s no wonder parents have given the Cortina stellar reviews for this quality, mid-priced stroller.
Parents love this stroller so much as a travel system that this is the way the Cortina is available most the time. The Keyfit 30 car seat, a Recommended Buy with Consumer Reports, rated Best Crash Protection.
Some of the features are outstanding, bringing comfort to your baby and convenience for Mom. One unique feature of the Cortina is that it has something called the “Memory Recline”. This remarkable stroller uses innovative technology that remembers the last position used, even from full recline, making the seat setting a breeze to use.
The Cortina also comes as a Chicco Travel System and you may choose from a variety of attractive color schemes and you also can choose your car seat. You can buy a Travel System with either the KeyFit (22-lb baby weight limit) car seat or the KeyFit 30 (a 30-lb baby weight limit) car seat.
There are lots of other customizable options on this stroller which contribute to its high ratings. Read our full Chicco Cortina review to get all the details.
- Build your own travel system with matching Chicco car seats; Accepts two No.1-rated Key Fit or Key Fit 30 infant car seats
- Fully-reclining rear seat for bassinet enclosure or car seat attachment ,Assembled Dimensions - 47.25 x 45.5x 23.5 inches,Folded Dimensions - 47.75 x 23.5 x 16.75 inches
- Exclusive forward-fold front seat for car seat attachment
Versatility is a high point on this Chicco double stroller. Parents of twins love that they can use TWO KeyFit or KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seats to turn it into a Chicco travel system. If you use just one car seat, you have the option of using either the front or the back seat. As a mom or dad, you know how important it is to have several options available!
Reviews have been solidly positive for the Cortina Together, giving it high marks. Praises for the one-handed maneuverability and smooth ride are common.
Want even more options? It comes with an interchangeable child’s armbar and cupholders. The arm bar is covered with fabric, not foam padded, which was a huge plus for one owner. The adjustable handle makes it more comfortable for parents of different heights to walk with it.
Parents appreciate the sturdy frame and durability of this Chicco stroller. It is easy to fold and only slightly larger than a standard size once folded, making storage in the trunk space more compact.
Make sure to check out my full review for even more information!
- 4-Position backrest easily adjusts with 1 hand for growing children
- Adjustable, removable canopy with peek-a-boo window. Rear Wheel Diameter is 7inch
- Adjustable footrest for added comfort and support
The Liteway is Chicco’s compact stroller with more features and amenities than the Echo or the Capri, which you will see below.
Your baby is comfortable and safe with a padded five-point safety harness and a five-position reclining cushioned seat. For infants, the Chicco Liteway has a hideaway “boot” that folds into an enclosure when your babe is reclining, keeping your little one cocooned and safe while sleeping.
Mom gets some perks, too, and you’re going to love this unique feature: the storage basket is detachable and converts to sling tote for carrying baby’s things! Parents also have a cup holder, something missed dearly on many umbrella stroller models.
The Liteway Chicco stroller folds up ultra-compact and has a carrying handle for easy transport. Reviews for this stroller have been outstanding with an average rating at high praise. It is a clear favorite in the lightweight strollers category; discover exactly why when you read the review.
- Seat folds forward to attach KeyFit Infant Car Seat with an audible click
- Adjustable, removable canopy with zip-off rear panel and peek-a-boo window
- One-hand adjustable seat recline with 5 positions
If you’ve ever wanted a lightweight, compact travel system for your newborn, then look no further than the Chicco Liteway Plus. What is the difference between Chicco Liteway and Liteway Plus? The Liteway Plus is a two in one stroller that converts from a car seat carrier to a toddler stroller.
It has a unique seat that folds forward to install the baby’s car seat. Once your child outgrows the car seat, fold the seat out, snap the fabric into place and you have the highly-rated, full-featured Liteway stroller.
The Liteway Plus has all the same fabulous features as Liteway and so far it has been getting top reviews from happy moms who recommend it for the light weight, compact convenience. Many say it is easy to keep in the car for errands and it is comfortable to push. Durability and sturdiness were mentioned a couple of times.
- Independent 4position reclining seats with adjustable leg support
- Rear canopy panels provides added enclosure and zips off to allow air flow
- Mesh storage basket with room for baby's things
For parents on the go who want something functional, yet comfortable for their child, the Chicco Echo fits the bill. It is both lightweight and sturdy, folds up compact for easy transport and goes smoothly over mild terrain with the front-end suspension and front wheels that have the option to lock straight or swivel.
Suitable from six months and older, the seat holds up to 40 lbs. A 4-position, one-handed recline lies nearly flat and an adjustable leg rest provides more comfort for little legs. A padded 5-point safety harness secures your passenger.
Foam handle bars come up to 42″ from the ground, providing appropriate height for taller parents. A generous sun canopy has a zip-out rear panel for additional air flow and a mesh basket holds your things. Oh and you get a cup holder too, not seen in many umbrella strollers!
The Chicco Echo comes in four juicy colors and reviews have been solidly good! So far excellent ratings have been given for the easy fold, roomy seat and recline. A couple of parents say that the Echo is well balanced and can hang their shopping bags from the handles without it tipping.
- Lightweight, aluminum frame, only 11 pounds. Open Dimensions: 31.75L x 18.75H x 40.25W inches, Folded Dimensions: 10.2L x 8.07H x 45.5W inches, Front wheel diameter: 5.75 inches, Rear wheel...
- Rounder, roomier canopy, adjustable and removable;Storage basket
- All wheel suspension and front wheel swivel locks, take it . Fashionable carry bag and carry strap, easy to transport
The Chicco C6 Capri stroller is the most basic stroller in the compact category. Weighing only 11 lbs, it is super lightweight yet can accommodate a child up to 37 lbs.
This stroller comes in a variety of colors with a couple of really fun color schemes. However, it does not come with a parent cup holder and the storage basket is tiny. But this can be expected with a very basic, feather-light stroller.
What it does parents love. The C6 Capri folds down easily and is super-compact; it even comes with its own carrying bag!
The seat on this umbrella stroller reclines in several positions, and several reviewers have compared this stroller with the more expensive Maclaren strollers. Check out the Stroller Envy’s review for the Chicco Capri and find out why customers give this stroller great reviews.
Don’t miss our in-depth review of the C6 Capri!
- Independent 4position reclining seats with adjustable leg support
- Rear canopy panels provides added enclosure and zips off to allow air flow
- Mesh storage basket with room for baby's things
Want a basic, sturdy, well-made umbrella stroller for two? The Chicco Echo double is your ticket to easy outings with two children in tow. Suitable from six months and older, the seats hold up to 40 lbs. Seats recline into four positions, one-handed, and lies nearly flat. Adjustable leg rests provide more comfort for little legs, especially during nap time.
Padded 5-point safety harnesses secure your passengers. Dual front swivel wheels can lock into place and front-end suspension smooths out the ride.
Foam handle bars come up to 42″ from the ground, providing appropriate height for taller parents. Several reviews mention that a 6′ dad easily feels comfortable pushing this stroller. A generous sun canopy has a zip-out rear panel for additional air flow and a mesh basket holds your things. Oh and you get a cup holder too, not seen in many umbrella strollers!
The Chicco Echo Twin has been getting very high ratings. Excellent reviews have been given for the quality of this stroller. It is a bit heavier at just over 31 lbs. A couple of parents say that their Echo Twin is sturdy and the bigger wheels make it easier to push and the fold/unfold is easy.
- Designed exclusively for the Chicco Keyfit Infant car seat
- Audible click ensures keyfit is attached securely
- Premium featuring ultra light anodized aluminum frame with easy 1 hand fold
This is Chicco’s version of a car seat frame stroller called the KeyFit Caddy. This Chicco stroller fits either the KeyFit or KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat. Made with a strong, contoured aluminum frame, the KeyFit Caddy weighs a mere 11 pounds. You will appreciate the easy one-hand fold to freestanding position and smooth ride the all-wheel suspension provides.
The Chicco KeyFit Caddy has a huge storage basket with front and rear access and a parent console with cup holders. An adjustable handle bar accommodates tall parents with strolling comfort.
What do parents think about the newest Chicco stroller? Top-tier reviews tell us that parents like you enjoy a specially made stroller frame for their KeyFit car seats. An easy click into place shows Mom that her baby is secure. No strap needed like other frame stroller!