Why Trust Us?
Because my full-time job is being mom to 2 precious daughters, and I know a thing or two about strollers. Besides personal experience, I get feedback from other moms who use these strollers every day and put all that research into our unbiased stroller buying guides
Table of Contents
Current Best-Selling BOB Strollers
- Smooth ride: Suspension system & air filled tires provide an ultra-smooth ride over any terrain
- Perfect fit: Adjustable handlebar creates the perfect fit for parents of all heights; No-rethread harness design for easy height adjustments
- Extra space: 6 storage pockets & extra-large cargo basket provide plenty of room for your gear; Includes a cell phone pocket at the handlebar
- Fold & Go: 1 hand, quick fold collapses the stroller to a self standing position with a single twist of the hand
- Rugged elegance: Sleek frame, performance fabrics and reflective rims turn heads on the hiking trail or city street; Lunar fashion is ultra reflective
- Smooth ride: Smoothshox suspension and air filled tires balance out the ride for your little adventurer, so you can take on any terrain
- Smooth ride: Suspension system provides an ultra-smooth ride; Compact, air-filled tires save on trunk space
- Perfect Fit: No-rethread harness design for easy height adjustments as your child grows
- Extra space: Large lowboy cargo basket for spacious storage underneath the stroller seat
- Transform your BOB Gear Duallie jogging stroller into the perfect travel system
- Compatible Infant Car Seats: Chicco KeyFit, KeyFit 30, KeyFit 30 Zip, KeyFit Zip Air, KeyFit Magic, Fit2
- Compatible BOB Gear Strollers: Revolution Flex Duallie 2016+ / 2.0 / 3.0, Revolution Pro Duallie 2016+, Fit4Mom Stroller Strides Duallie 2016+, Sport Utility Duallie 2016+, and Ironman...
- Fit: Birth to 50 pounds each seat; 0 to 8 weeks with the use of an Infant Car Seat Adapter and compatible Infant Car Seat, maximum child height 44 inches; Dimensions 48 x 30.5 x 43 inches...
- Smooth, speedy stability: locking swivel front wheel, air filled tires, and mountain bike style suspension system
- Adjustable and Safe: 9 position adjustable handlebar with wrist strap, reflective accents, no rethread five point harness, near flat recline, ultra padded ventilated compression seats, and...
A bicycle industry expert named Roger Malinowski partnered with airline mechanic Philip Novotny back in 1991 and had a small operation creating a single-track bicycle trailer called a YAK. The idea of attaching the trailer to the rear axle of any bike was a revolutionary idea and it quickly became standard transport gear for all bicycle tourists.
Malinowski and Novotny thought that calling their company “Beast of Burden” would be a funny, yet cool name. But to true California fashion, the name was shortened down to BOB.
From trailers to strollers.
After the success of their YAK bike trailers, the two men turned their attention to children as they brought their own into the world. They were inspired to build the best jogging stroller in existence that was lightweight with a state-of-the-art suspension system and tough polymer tires, not to mention a padded reclining seat for the little passenger. The BOB Sport Utility Stroller was soon born and BOB strollers have taken off since then, becoming a necessity for active parents everywhere.
Customers speak up.
Soon after the success of the Sport Utility stroller, customers were requesting a double stroller, so the folks at BOB introduced a side-by-side double stroller called the Duallie for each model available. The next innovation to come along was the front swiveling wheel, which became the signature feature of the popular Revolution stroller.
Parents who wanted a stroller for fitness no longer had to tip their strollers backward to make a turn; the swivel wheel can maneuver around sharp corners and through crowded sidewalks, yet be used for off-road excursions.
How safe is a BOB stroller?
Each BOB jogging stroller goes through rigorous testing for you and your child’s safety. BOB jogging strollers have the passed thorough inspection by respected independent testing laboratories for both the U.S. and Canada.
For safety, it is recommended that babies be at least eight weeks old before riding in a BOB stroller and that if your baby cannot yet hold up his or her own head, you will need to use head and neck support. Babies must be at least eight months old before being taken on off-road or jogging.
Can my newborn ride in a BOB?
Here’s some more great news about Bob strollers. You can now purchase an Infant Car Seat Adapter, which fits with most car seats available today and turns your BOB stroller into a travel system. The car seat adapter is also available for the Duallie, however, it is not suitable for twins. The adapter set comes with a snack tray for your kiddos too.
Bob strollers at a glance…
Each high-performance BOB jogging stroller has slight variations in design, weight, and features. By the time you finish reading this page, you’ll have a good idea which BOB does what. Here’s a quick look at each for comparison.
- Locking swivel front wheel for stability when jogging and easy mobility while on the go in the city. The frame material is high strength aluminum alloy
- Air filled tires and mountain bike style suspension system offers an ultra-smooth ride, while the adjustable handlebar with hand brake provides downhill control
- No re-thread harness, one hand near flat recline, and 2 step fold allows for easy adjustments; ventilated, padded seat and extra-large UPF 50+ canopy ensures a cool, comfortable journey
- Fit: Birth to 50 pounds each seat; 0 to 8 weeks with the use of an Infant Car Seat Adapter and compatible Infant Car Seat; child height 44 inches; Dimensions 30.5W x 43H x 48D inches
- Smooth; speedy stability: Locking swivel front wheel; air filled tires; and mountain bike style suspension system
- Adjustable and Safe: 9 position adjustable handlebar with wrist strap; no rethread 5 point harness; independent near flat recline; ventilated seats; and extra large UPF 50 pluscanopies
BOB is a brand that has become extremely popular with parents all over, whether they live in rugged rural areas or in the urban jungle. All of their models are made with superb quality and enjoy solidly high ratings both from both parents and professional consumer reporting agencies who recommend this product for its long life.
A BOB Revolution stroller now comes in 2 models: the Flex (shown in photo) and Pro. Each of these models is essentially the same but with slight differences, all of which I go over in my review.
Weighing only 23 pounds, the Bob Revolution stroller is lightweight, folds up easily and storage is a snap. Built with a superb suspension system, your Revolution goes over the toughest terrain with ease and agility. Many have compared BOB strollers to mountain bikes for the precision suspension, tires and rugged frame.
The ultra-padded multi-position reclining seat goes back up to 70 degrees for a comfortable position and the adjustable handle is comfortable for tall parents.
Customer reviews give it excellent ratings. Read my surprising BOB Revolution review to find out why.
Sport Utility Stroller
- Fixed front wheel provides increased stability for hiking and jogging or when the trail gets rough
- 16 inch knobby, air filled tires on high impact polymer wheels mean that this stroller is built to handle all your trail adventures
- Hand activated front caliper brake for added control when jogging downhill
Presenting the 4×4 of strollers! Just like taking a Subaru Outback off-road to your secret camping site, imagine the Sport Utility’s 16-inch knobby tires and fixed front wheel going over all sorts of terrain, from bumpy roads, cracked sidewalks, and uneven trails.
Feel that fresh air in your lungs and that sense of well being you get when you’re in nature. This is something you don’t need to sacrifice now that you have a baby in your care.
The BOB Sport Utility stroller has an excellent suspension system, keeping the ride remarkably smooth for your little one as you explore the outdoors together. It has the toughness and durability of a mountain bike with an aluminum frame and polymer wheels for superior traction.
Parents love this stroller so much it’s gotten astonishing reviews. This perked your intrest, didn’t it? Everything you need to know about the BOB Sport Utility Stroller is in our review with more amazing features, testimonials and a video demo.
- Fixed front wheel provides increased stability whether jogging or speed training
- 16 inch semi slick, air filled tires on lightweight aluminum alloy wheels mean that this stroller is built for speed just like a road bike
- Hand activated front caliper brake for added control when jogging downhill
No products found.
For serious runners who require top safety features and on-road performance, the BOB Ironman stroller can do the job well. Picture being able to go on your run with your stroller requiring very little pushing or correcting as the road hums beneath the tires.
The Ironman is the lightest BOB stroller weighing only 22 pounds and the stiffer 3-inch suspension allows for more precise maneuverability and response while running. Reviewers say that the Ironman practically pushes itself!
The reclining seat is stain resistant and cushy for your little passenger to ride in comfort while you get an effective workout.
Find out why this jogger is the preferred stroller for runners who give it near perfect ratings across the board in our extensive BOB Ironman stroller review.
See a demonstration and review of the Ironman by a passionate runner: