Relative newcomers to the world of baby strollers, UPPAbaby was started by Bob and Lauren Monahan out of Boston. Bob is an inventor and product developer who had stints working for Reebok, Ford, Safety 1st and The First Years. His experience as both a dad and inventor bring UPPAbaby strollers to the top with their well thought out designs and mission to keep parents in mind.
Bob’s business partner and wife Lauren does the public relations and has a major influence in the design features. She also provides legal and strategic input for the company with her Reebok licensing experience.
Current Best-Selling UPPAbaby Strollers
- Bundle includes: Full VISTA V2 stroller, 1 MESA Infant Car seat
- Enjoy a softer ride of the VISTA V2 pushing one child (or three) over any ground surface thanks to a new spring-action all-wheel suspension and slightly softer tires
- The toddler seat has a sliding shoulder adjustment, the entire harness system can be tightened or loosened in a singular motion for a precise fit for growing babies.
- Dual action rear suspension (patent-pending) is designed with two varying springs that respond in unison to soften the ride no matter the child's weight.
- Smaller folded size makes it easier to carry, tuck away or take up less trunk space
- Larger front and rear tires create a smoother ride over tough terrain
- Enjoy a softer ride pushing one child (or three!) over any ground surface thanks to a new spring-action all-wheel suspension and slightly softer tires.
- Extended canopies on the toddler seat and RumbleSeat accessory include zip out fabric that provide even more shade from the sun. Mesh panels also make it easy to peek in while adding...
- A higher back and deeper foot rest on the toddler seat provide added comfort for growing children
- Bundle includes: 1 Full CRUZ V2 stroller, 1 Matching bassinet
- Dual action rear suspension (patent-pending) in the CRUZ V2 is designed with two varying springs that respond in unison to soften the ride no matter the child's weight, larger front and rear...
- The CRUZ V2 has a smaller folded size makes it easier to carry, tuck away or take up less trunk space, bigger toddler seat provides added comfort, zip out fabric extension provides UPF 50+...
- Suitable for children 3 months up to 50lbs
- One-hand action fold with shoulder carry strap, Stands when folded
- Hand-sewn, leather handlebars with perforated pattern for extra grip
Child safety and environmental protection are both important to this company. UPPAbaby uses environmentally safe materials for their strollers that promote good health too, like the bassinet on the Vista. Warehouses are set up on both coasts of the US for faster shipping and returned service parts are recycled.
UPPAbaby strollers have two attractive umbrella models: the G-Lite and G-Luxe, with more features. The Vista is a convertible stroller with reversing seat and matching bassinet. It’s the all-in-one stroller for moms who want maximum versatility. The Cruz is slightly smaller and doesn’t come with a bassinet, but is ideal for moms who still want a stylish stroller with reversing seat. The new G-Link is UPPAbaby’s first double stroller that’s gotten highly favorable first impressions.
UPPAbaby reviews have been phenomenal. Let’s take a closer look at these fabulous UPPAbaby strollers!
- 2017 G-LITE model
- Hand-level folding triggers - no foot action required
- Extendable SPF 50+ sunshade
“Lite” is the perfect description as the smallest of the UPPAbaby strollers. Weighing a mere 8.8 pounds, the G-Lite can still hold up to 50 pounds, making this your stroller of choice to take with you on all those everyday errands.
While similar models like the Maclaren Volo have sling seats, the G-Lite has a soft, cushy seat pad that you can remove and wash. The pad also has StainDefend which keeps it looking pretty. Other features include tall ergonomic handles for your comfort, hand-operated opening triggers (no need to unfold with your foot) and an elevated rear frame to reduce toe stubs while walking.
How do customers feel about their G-Lite UPPAbaby strollers? Recent reviews give it consistenly high reviews for convenience, especially for vacation travel. Parents rave about the soft cushiony seat, the huge sun canopy, and easy maneuverability. Parents Magazine calls the G-Lite the “lightest stroller on the block” and a best buy. Find out more in my Review at the link above.
- NEW! 2018 model G-LUXE Stroller
- One-handed actuated recline and adjustable footrest
- Large stretch knit canopy with extendable UPF 50+ sunshade for great sun and wind protection
The UPPAbaby G-Luxe is very popular for several reasons. First it reclines and is considered full-sized and lightest weight in its class, as the G-Luxe only weighs 11 pounds and reclines to a 120° angle. Most noteworthy is that this feather light stroller can hold your child up to 50 pounds!
The G-Luxe has been highly reviewed across many different web retailers for such features as the compact stand-alone fold and the enormous SPF50 sun canopy. It’s an amazing little stroller with Consumer Reports giving it an excellent mark for maneuverability. The G-Luxe is often compared to the Maclaren Triumph.
Parents use the UPPAbaby G-Luxe for going on family vacations, taking it on airplanes for trips abroad, and keeping it in the car trunk to run everyday errands. It’s no wonder why parents love the G-Lux, and why it consequently has earned quite a reputation for being one of the absolute best umbrella strollers you can buy today.
- lightweight aluminum frame with side by side seats
- Independent one-handed recline with 4 seat positions
- Infant support system with Seats that fully recline and include plush head inserts and snap-on mesh foot barriers transforming the G-LINK into a safe and comfortable environment for your...
Presenting UPPAbaby’s first double umbrella stroller: the G-Link! Basically, UPPAbaby’s taken the G-Luxe and doubled it, plus they added even more wonderful, useful features for both mom and children. This really is a luxury umbrella stroller and for the price, you get all of the extras you expect from such a product.
Each seat has a carrying capacity of 50 pounds, and yet the stroller only weighs 24½ pounds, compared with heavier models, like the Inglesina Twin Swift.
Newborns can ride in this stroller – not many umbrella strollers have a flat recline. Baby is cocooned with a head support pillow, a cushioned barrier at the top of the seat that is fully enclosed, and a snap on mesh boot at the bottom of the seat.
Outstanding full coverage SPF 50 sun canopies that UPPAbaby strollers are known for are also on the G-Link. For a side-by-side umbrella stroller, it is easy to steer because of the light frame and wheels. There’s only one brake in back for conveninet one-step stopping. Parents get a cup holder, and an easy free-standing fold with carry handle. Storage baskets beneath the seats and deep pockets on the backs of the canopies provide plenty of space to keep your essentials.
See this informative video review of the UPPAbaby G-Link:
- Includes toddler seat, rain shield & bug shield-Full size front and rear facing toddler seat-180-degree recline with one hand
- Adjustable canopy with peek-a-boo window-Extendable UPF 50+ sunshade
- Bumper bar with neoprene or leather cover in select fashions-One-hand, adjustable handlebar with leather cover in select fashions
Look at this luxurious reversing seat UPPAbaby stroller. The Cruz is lighter weight than the Vista, and is the solution for on-the-go parents who want all the features and style of a full-sized stroller in a more compact size. This product is between the lighter weight G-Luxe and the premium Vista in terms of weight and features.
The seat is full sized with reversing option, and it reclines all the way. Use an infant car seat adapter for your car seat as well, or set the UPPAbaby MESA right on the chassis with no adapter needed.
The Cruz has excellent handling and boasts a large, extending sun canopy for your child’s protection.
In addition, features like an adjustable height handle and a one-step easy fold with or without the seat attached make the Cruz a breeze to use. However be aware that this model does not come with a bassinet, a rumble seat cannot be used and you cannot use a Vista seat on this model. However a snack tray and stroller board for an older sibling is now available.
- Includes bassinet, full size front or rear facing toddler seat with multi-position recline, toddler seat rain and bug shields, and bassinet bug shield and storage bag
- Compatible with MESA Infant Car Seat - direct attachment, no adapters necessary; Compatible with select Chicco and Maxi-Cosi infant car seats when using adaptors (car seats and adaptors sold...
- Longer bassinet mattress pad with ventilation for added breathability
One of the more popular and well-made luxury convertible strollers, the UPPABaby Vista is one of the brands that includes a feature-rich bassinet with purchase. An award-winning favorite of parents since 2006, the Vista is known for high quality materials, smooth steering, modern beautiful style and convenience. And now the Vista has been redesigned for 2018 going forward, and all these improvements are detailed in my review.
Favorite features include a comfortable, full-sized seat that is easy to reverse and recline.
A huge storage basket stores everything you need and a telescoping height-adjustable handle provides strolling comfort for both mom and dad. Large rubber tires never go flat and take you smoothly over bumpy park terrain. Weighing only 27½ pounds with the main seat attached, it’s standard for full-sized single luxury strollers.
Turn this stroller into a double when you buy the rumble seat separately or buy your Vista as a double. It is also compatible with all major brand car seats with the right adapter sold separately, or click the UPPAbaby MESA right onto the frame.
For years parents like you have ADORED this stroller and regularly give the Vista a near perfect score every time! Discover all the amazing aspects of this stylish convertible stroller in my exclusive UPPAbaby Vista review.
Here’s a video showing you what’s new for the latest version: