A baby shower is a great way to celebrate the upcoming arrival of a new baby. It’s also a great opportunity for friends and family to get together and give the parents to be some much-needed gifts.
If you’re hosting a baby shower, be sure to provide a space for the guests to store their presents. One option is to create a wrapping station where guests can wrap their gifts.
If you’re planning on gifting a stroller at your next baby shower, we’ve got you covered with a complete wrapping guide including several different options. Keep reading to learn more!
Table of Contents
- Two crib sheets or wrapping papers
- Decorative accessories
How To Wrap A Stroller
Below are a few tips that will be helpful when you’re wrapping a stroller:
- If the stroller is new, you can wrap it in plastic wrap or a large garbage bag. This will protect it from dirt and moisture.
- If the stroller is used, you can wrap it in a shower curtain or fabric. This will also protect it from dust and dirt.
- Wrap the stroller in a large piece of wrapping paper. Make sure to tape it securely so it doesn’t fall off.
- Tie a big bow around the stroller and attach a gift tag. You’re ready to go!
If you’re looking for some additional ideas, here are a few tips for setting up a baby shower wrapping station:
- Set up a table near the entrance of the party where guests can place their wrapping paper and bows.
- Make sure you have plenty of wrapping paper, gift bags, tissue paper, and bows.
- Set up a few tables near the gift table where guests can wrap their gifts.
- Make sure you have enough tape, scissors, and ribbons for your guests.
- Provide a place for the guests to put their used wrapping paper and ribbons.
- Set up a trash can near the wrapping station so the guests can dispose of their wrapping materials.
What Should I Write On The Inside Of The Baby Shower Invitation?
Don’t forget to include a card with your baby shower gift! A few message examples are included below to get you started:
- Congratulations! We are so happy for you!
- Best wishes to you and the baby.
- Wishing you a wonderful and safe time ahead of you.
- You are special to us!
What Is The Best Way To Wrap A Big Baby Shower Gift?
It may appear tough to wrap a large present for a baby shower when you purchase it. Here are several easy-to-implement tactics that make things go a lot more smoothly.
- Naturally, you would begin by collecting wrapping paper that suits your preferences.
- Because the box is so large, you should work it independently from side to side and then up and down.
- As a result, start by spreading a piece of paper on a table and then placing the box in the center of it. Wrap the paper around the box four times so that all four sides are covered.
- To finish the loose portions, stretch the paper. To attach the two ends of the paper, cut a few pieces of tape. Make sure the joint isn’t splitting, as this would detract from its beauty.
- Then proceed to the box’s bottom. Using tape, fold the edges down and do the same at the top.
- Now you’re ready for the last step! Take another piece of paper and cut it out, measuring from top or bottom. These two opposite parts are exactly the same size so that they cover the entire surface equally well when wrapped with a single layer around edges carefully glued together at corners where appropriate.
A baby shower is a great way to celebrate the upcoming arrival of a new baby. It’s also a great opportunity for friends and family to get together and give the parents-to-be some much-needed gifts.
We hope this guide was helpful for when you need to wrap a baby stroller or a large gift for your next shower!