Combi is short for “combination” and is meant to convey the bond between mother and child. The Combi Corporation was started in Japan in the early 1960s, founding its principles on customer trust. In 1989, CombiUSA was established as a subsidiary and since then this company has become a force in the juvenile products market.
Why Trust Us?
Because my full-time job is being mom to 2 precious daughters, and I know a thing or two about strollers. Besides personal experience, I get feedback from other moms who use these strollers every day and put all that research into our unbiased stroller buying guides
Table of Contents
Current Best-Selling Combi Strollers
- LIGHTWEIGHT – A lightweight stroller makes any outing a little easier. The Summer 3Dlite Convenience Stroller has a durable aluminum frame that weighs just 13 pounds and has a large seat...
- FOR TRAVEL AND EVERYDAY – Whether you’re traveling or just on the go running everyday errands, having a lightweight, compact stroller is a must. With this one easy to use stroller,...
- 4-POSITION RECLINE – Keep your little one comfortable and safe at all times with the 4 position recline and 5 point safety harness. Maximum weight and height of child for this toddler...
- RECOMMENDED USE: Each seat holds up to 40 pounds (80 pounds total). Canopies feature pop out SPF 50 sun visors to shield little ones. Peak a boo windows allow you to keep an eye on your...
- LIGHTWEIGHT: This stroller features an aluminum frame. Weighs 28.66 pounds. Storage bin provides plenty of room for toys, snacks, etc. Double stroller features 1680D fabric that is durable...
- SIZE: Assembled dimensions (in inches): 29.5 (width), 36.2 (depth), 41.7 (height). Folded dimensions: 29.5 (width), 30 (depth), 13.4 (height). Easy/compact standing fold, foam handles and...
- LIGHTWEIGHT -- Travel friendly lightweight design (only 11.8 lbs), perfect for traveling and day trips. Disney Size Approved!The assembled dimensions are 17.6 x 29.9 x 41.7 inches
- EXTENDED CANOPY -- Three-tier, extended canopy for maximum UV protection. A peek-a-boo window so you can easily keep a watchful eye on your baby.
- EASY ONE-HAND FOLD -- Convenient one-hand and self-standing fold, perfect for car travel and vacations. Folded Dimensions: 18" W x 12" d x 34" h. All-terrain wheels and front suspension for...
- EASY TO USE - BABYZEN YOYO2 is one of the most lightweight, compact, full-feature strollers available. Designed for every situation, every day, you can steer with one hand, carry it on your...
- TAKE IT EVERYWHERE - It's never been easier to meet up with friends, catch a cab, or hop onto the subway. The YOYO2 not only folds & unfolds with one hand, it’s so compact that you can...
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD - Now you only need one stroller! Our all-in-one frame accommodates your growing child, from newborn to toddler (up to 48.5 lbs), with a comfortable seat cushion, a...
- LIGHTWEIGHT, COMPACT DESIGN – A lightweight stroller makes any outing a little easier; The Summer 3Dpac CS+ Double Stroller has a lightweight frame (just 23 lbs.) for quick pick up and go;...
- CAR SEAT COMPATIBLE – Use your car seat - no adapter needed; Compatible with Graco SungRide Click Connect, Chicco KeyFit 30, Chicco Fit2, Baby Trend Secure Snap Gear 35 & Summer Affirm 335...
- MULTI-POSITION RECLINE - Keep your little ones comfortable with the multi-position seat recline & leg rests; Plus, the adjustable extra-large canopies have a flip out sun visor & peekaboo...
In addition to their reputable Combi strollers, this company also manufactures such baby gear as high chairs, car seats, play yards, and walkers.
All Combi strollers are designed to be lightweight, yet sturdy, safe and affordable. One of the more appealing features of these strollers is that they carry a child up to 55 lbs! The double Fold N Go carries two children up to 50 lbs each.
Standard Features of Most Combi Strollers
- Use with the SHUTTLE 33 car seat to form a travel system
- Easy 3-Second Fold® and compact folded size
- 5-point child restraint safety harness
- Multi-position reclining seat
- Removable child cup holder
- Padded children’s armbar
- Storage basket under the seat
- Adjustable canopy with storage pocket
Combi Strollers at a Glance
Combi strollers are known for being in the lightweight category. They have a side-by-side twin stroller and an evolving line of singles, however their latest single, the Fold N Go, is full-sized and full-featured. Recently, Combi’s added their first convertible stroller, the Catalyst! One of these is bound to please you, so let’s explore each.
No products found.
Combi introduces their new convertible stroller, the Catalyst. This beautiful new product offers many configuration options for both parent and child. Remove the seat and install a car seat right on the chassis for a travel system. Turn the seat into a stylish bassinet pram that lies flat for newborns. Face the seat toward you for bonding. And when baby is big enough, face the seat outward toward the world.
The Catalyst has all the features you expect in a modern stroller that takes your baby from newborn through the preschool years. It has a 50-lb carry capacity and weighs 27½ lbs. The canopy covers your baby all the way down to the bumper bar. A padded 5-point safety harness and cushy seat keep your baby safe and snug. Parents enjoy a telescoping handlebar for strolling comfort and an enormous shopping basket accessible from both ends.
Parents who have bought this product love it and give it fairly high praise. They like how easy it is to install the car seat with the (included) adapter and for the modern look and versatility.
Here is a helpful demo video of the new Combi Catalyst in action:
- LIGHTWEIGHT, COMPACT, PORTABLE: The F2 Stroller is extremely lightweight at 8.6 lbs. The stroller folds down compactly for easy travel - making it great for both airline and public...
- BUILT FOR SAFETY: From a shock-absorbing frame to easy-lock front swivel wheels, the F2 is easy to maneuver and built to protect to minimize and/or prevent injuries as much as possible.
- ONE-HAND FOLD: Quick, compact and one-hand self standing fold makes it easy to transport in and out of your car or wherever you may go! The seat fits a child up to 33 lbs while the basket...
The ultimate in sleek, streamlined design is the new F2 Featherlight, one of Combi strollers newest. Weighing less than nine lbs this is a popular item for families who plan to take a trip or who do many errands and need the convenience of something simple and lightweight.
I like that it has a mesh seat to allow for airflow, and the seat also has a reclining position so your little one can nap when needed. The 40-lb weight limit should see your child through the pre-school years for a long product life.
It has a one-handed compact fold and the extending sun canopy offers really good coverage. The basket is small, as you can see, but you have easy access on all sides, something you don’t see in similarly-sized strollers. I also like the single handle, making one-handed steering possible.
So far parents give this great reviews, remarking about how easy the one-handed push and the recline feature are to use.
Here’s a demo video you’ll find helpful:
Fold N Go
No products found.
Combi has changed the design of their latest strollers, and they look sleeker and more modern. The new Fold N Go has been an instant hit, with parents loving the sturdiness and ease of use. Weighing just under 16½ lbs, the Fold N Go is considered lightweight. It holds your child up to 50 lbs for years of use.
Other features include an extra large sun canopy with mesh viewing window, so you can check in on your child and get some air flowing through. The self-standing, one-handed fold is always a hit with moms who have their hands full.
While the seat has a one-handed strap recline, it does not lie flat, so this stroller is suitable for babies six months and older. It is NOT travel system-ready. It comes with a bumper bar and cup/snack holder on the bar.
The basket has stretchy sides and is accessible from all sides so you can put your bulkier items in no matter where you are. The fold is super easy and compact, great for travel.
Parents LOVE this stroller and consistently give it 5 stars. That’s really impressive for a new design just coming out of the gate.
Here is a short, sweet video:
And a video offering more in-depth details:
No products found.
The Combi Cosmo boasts lots of convenience features for both you and for baby. For example, I like the infant safety boot, which is a flap of fabric that extends out from the seat and attaches to the bumper bar, creating a cozy, enclosed bed. The multi-position recline lays flat so it is suitable for newborns, or pair your Cosmo with a Shuttle 33 car seat and have a lightweight travel system. It holds up to 55 lbs for years of use.
This lightweight stroller is 13.4 lbs and the seat comfortable and roomy for your big kid with lots of padding. I like that the safety harness can be either a full five-point harness or a 3-point lap belt for older children who want more freedom of movement. These little extras are quite nice!
Across various web retailers, reviewers are giving the Cosmo high marks, citing lightweight convenience, easy to fold and store and the handle is high enough for tall adults to use comfortably.
Fold N Go Double
No products found.
Weighing just over 21 lbs, the Combi Fold N Go is light weight and folds easily and quickly.
In addition it has a self-standing feature and a carrying strap making transport a breeze. The fold is a HUGE hit with parents, with most reviews giving it the highest praises.
Two comfortably padded seats with 5-point safety harnesses snugly keep your children in place. The seats each recline and are recommended for babies 6 months old and up to 50 lbs per seat.
Parents love the extending, full-coverage sun canopies with mesh peek-a-boo- windows. Child cup holders and a snack cup in the middle make everybody happy. Parents you get a cup holder, too! I like the 3 tasteful color schemes: red, black or brown.
This convenient, lightweight twin Combi stroller has not gotten many reviews at the time of this writing, but so far parents are happy sending in great reviews.
See this informative video review: