You may be like many families entering parenthood who balk at the thought of owning a travel system; visions of enormous strollers taking up too much room, difficulty steering and being heavy as tanks seem more of a nightmare than a convenience.
Table of Contents
Current Best-Selling Combi Travel System Strollers
- Includes the Graco SnugRide 35 Infant Car Seat, rear facing for infants from 4 35 pound and up to 32"
- One second, one hand fold provides the Ultimate in convenience for moms on the go
- Air filled rubber tires offer suspension for a smooth ride on any terrain
- Protects your single or double umbrella stroller from dirt and germs when checking it at the airplane gate; Airline certified
- To ensure this item bag fits your stroller, visit the Compatibility Guide in the Technical Specification section below
- Made of durable, yet lightweight and water-resistant material with double-stitched seams for strength; Not recommended for baggage check; Drawstring closure with adjustable lock; Webbing...
- 4 smart programs make cooking your favorite rice and grains to fluffy perfection super-fast and 1 touch easy
- 4 smart programs for one touch cooking white rice, brown rice, quinoa and oatmeal
- Quickly steams veggies, fish and more with the touch of a button: Makes 8 cups and doubles as a warmer for all kinds of foods
- Durable Infant Travel System: The Evenflo Sibby Travel System is the Perfect Stroller for Your Growing Family. It Includes a Stroller, Car Seat, and Ride-Along Board That Work Seamlessly and...
- This Stroller, Baby Carrier, and Ride-Along Board Are Made of High-Quality Materials and Assembled to Precision-Manufacturing Standards. This Helps the System Maintain Safety and Durability.
- Easy to Fold & Store: The Lift-To-Fold Design of Our Evenflo Car Seat and Travel System is Easy to Use, and the Compact Size Lets It ﬁT Into Small Vehicles Even With the Attached Board....
- Agile wheels for maximum maneuverability; Stroller is for use with children who can sit up unassisted, and is not recommended for newborns
- Rear-facing 4 - 35 pounds; Adjustable base. Plush fabrics for an extra comfy ride
- Side impact protection: The buckle adjusts in 2 ways so that you can customize not only the length, but also the buckle’s position on your child
No more nightmares! Combi makes strollers that are well made and highly rated. Pair your stroller with a color-coordinated Combi Shuttle car seat to create a stylish, yet sensible and safe travel system for your baby.
Three Travel System Choices
Newest in the Combi line is the Shuttle Travel System, which comes together with the car seat and stroller. For the Catalyst and Cosmo, you must purchase the car seat separately, but the colors match.
- Shuttle – Newly designed Shuttle stroller matches with the Shuttle car seat
- Catalyst – Convertible stroller with removable, reversing toddler seat. Install the Shuttle car seat right on the frame
- Cosmo – Single, basic stroller with the Shuttle seat
First, let me introduce you to the features of the Combi Shuttle car seat, and what parents think about it. Consumer Reports weighs in, too. Read on:
Combi Shuttle Car Seat Features
- Accommodates infants from birth to 35 lbs. and 33 inches
- Weighs only 9 ¼ lbs, without the base
- Easy 3-Second Fold® and compact folded size
- Padded 5-point child restraint safety harness with 2 height positions
- 2 harness height positions
- Side impact protection
- Tru-safe anti rebound bar
- Removable, washable seat fabric
- Adjustable canopy
Reviews for the Combi Shuttle car seat have been positive overall. Moms like the softer, more breathable fabric than previous Shuttle models and the fact that this car seat can accommodate a baby up to 33 inches and 33 pounds. This upgrade extends the car seat’s usefulness for many more months, thereby reducing your cost in getting a larger car seat for your growing child.
Parents also appreciate the height adjustable straps on the harness. Other car seat harnesses are more cumbersome to adjust as your baby grows, but the Combi Shuttle has an EZ Harness™ Height Adjustment System, making the change easier.
Combi Shuttle owners make positive comments on the lovely color schemes offered and how easy it is to install into their car. Most had no problems attaching the car seat onto their Combi strollers.
Most reviewers across different online retailers such as Amazon give the Combi Shuttle car seat really high ratings.
Consumer Reports also weighs in on the Shuttle giving it very good marks for crash protection and ease of use. The car seat earns excellent marks for both the LATCH and BELT attachment systems.
Now let’s take a look at the different strollers you can purchase with this car seat and turn this into a Combi Travel System.
This is the only Combi travel system that comes together as a car seat/stroller set.
The Shuttle stroller is not quite considered a lightweight – it’s full-sized, weighing just under 21 pounds. The roomy seat holds your child up to 50 pounds for years of long use and reclines nearly flat for those needed naps once the car seat is outgrown.
The one-step linked brake conveniently stops and goes as needed, and the one-handed self-standing fold is something every new parent needs as you’ll always have your hands full. A frame-lock holds your folded stroller together to make it easier to load.
Your child is shaded with the large extending sun canopy that meets the canopy of the car seat for complete coverage, as seen in the photo. A mesh panel in the canopy offers airflow and a flap over it serves as the peek-a-boo window.
Baby gets a removable snack tray and cup holder and parents, you get a cup holder and a good-sized storage basket plus storage pocket on the back of the canopy.
No products found.
Combi introduces their new convertible stroller, the Catalyst. This beautiful product offers many configuration options for both parent and child. Remove the seat and install a car seat right on the chassis for a travel system.
Turn the seat into a stylish bassinet pram that lies flat for newborns. Face the seat toward you for bonding. And when baby is big enough, face the seat outward toward the world.
The Catalyst has all the features you expect in a modern stroller that takes your baby from newborn through the preschool years. It has a 50-pound carry capacity and weighs 27½ pounds.
The canopy covers your baby all the way down to the bumper bar. A padded 5-point safety harness and cushy seat keep your baby safe and snug. Parents enjoy a telescoping handlebar for strolling comfort and an enormous shopping basket accessible from both ends.
Parents who have bought this product love it and give it great reviews. They like how easy it is to install the car seat with the (included) adapter and for the modern look and versatility.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, COMPACT, PORTABLE: The Fold N Go Stroller is extremely lightweight at 16lbs. The stroller folds down compactly for easy travel. The wheels are larger and all terrain and perfect...
- TRAVEL SYSTEM AND CONVENIENT: Pair this lightweight stroller with a Combi Lightweight Shuttle Infant seat to create a travel system. The Fold N Go also comes with a parent cup holder and a...
- ONE HAND FOLD: Quick, Compact, and One Hand Self Standing Fold makes it easy to transport in and out of your car or where you may go! The seat fits a child up to 50lbs.
The Cosmo boasts lots of convenience features for both you and for baby. For example, I like the infant safety boot, which is a flap of fabric that extends out from the seat and attaches to the bumper bar, creating a cozy, enclosed bed. The multi-position recline lays flat so it is suitable for newborns, or you can pair your Cosmo with a Shuttle 33 car seat and have a lightweight travel system. It holds up to 55 pounds.
This lightweight stroller is 13.4 pounds and the seat comfortable and roomy for your big kid with lots of padding. I like that the safety harness can be either a full five-point harness or a 3-point lap belt for older children who want more freedom of movement. These little extras are quite nice!
Reviewers are giving this Combi stroller nearly 5 stars overall, citing lightweight convenience, easy to fold and store and the handle is high enough for tall adults to use comfortably.
Some negative reviews cite cheap wheels that wear out too fast and that the Cosmo is also difficult to maneuver at times. Smooth surfaces such as sidewalks and shopping malls are the best for the wheels as it is reported not to go over grass or even some cracks in the pavement very well.