The BOB Gear Infant Car Seat Adapter allows babies under eight weeks old to ride in style with a stroller or in the car.
The new product from BOB is perfect if your number one concern when transporting young children around town is to keep them safe and easily install your car seat, even in small spaces.
Table of Contents
How To Attach The Car Seat To The BOB Stroller
There are a few ways to attach a car seat to a BOB Stroller, which include:
Using The BOB Stroller Car Seat Adapter
The BOB Stroller Car Seat Adapter is a great solution for parents who need an extra place to put their baby while they’re out and about. It can easily attach to most strollers, saving space in your trunk due to its stable folding design.
This adapter is easy to use and it quickly attaches to the frame of your stroller. It also has a safety strap that will keep your child secure in their car seat.
How To Attach A Car Seat To A BOB Stroller?
- First, make sure that the frame of your stroller is open. Then, locate the adapter on the frame and place the car seat onto the adapter.
- Next, tighten the screws on the adapter to secure it in place.
- Finally, attach the safety strap to your car seat and to the stroller frame. Make sure that the strap is tight so that your child is secure.
The Universal Infant Car Seat Adapter is a great way to keep your child safe and comfortable while you are out and about. This adapter is easy to use and it will quickly attach to your stroller frame. Make sure to use the safety strap to keep your child secure in their car seat.
Using The BOB Stroller Universal Infant Car Seat Adapter
The BOB Stroller Universal Infant Car Seat Adapter is great for parents on the go. This product was specifically designed to attach any car seat with a double stroller frame, making it easy and convenient when you’re in need of another seat or just want your baby out of one vehicle while they enjoy playing inside another.
The adapter works with the most popular car seat brands. It also has an adjustable base, which makes it easy to use with different car seats.
Once you have your adapter, it’s very easy to attach it to your stroller. Just follow these simple steps:
- Open the adapter and remove the screws
- Place the adapter on the stroller frame where you would like it to sit
- Put the screws through the adapter and into the frame of the stroller
- Tighten the screws with a screwdriver
- Place your car seat on the adapter
- Clip the car seat straps into the BOB adapters
- Close the adapter
You’re now ready to go! The BOB Stroller Seat Adapter makes it easy to attach your car seat to your stroller, so you can easily take your child with you wherever you go.
Now that you know how to attach a car seat to a BOB stroller, you can go out and enjoy a walk with your child.
The BOB stroller is a great way to get around town and the car seat adapter makes it easy to transport your child. Be sure to follow the instructions carefully so that the car seat is properly secured in the BOB stroller. Have fun and enjoy your walk.